How do you show your social media accounts on your website?
What is the best way to show your social media icons on someone's website?
Is there good practices in that field? for a B2B website? for a webstore? for a blog?
How do you do it?
Answer this question
Well I would recommend the following:
1. On the home page: add social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
2. Improve the interactivity of the website by teasing your blog posts from the home page.
3. Embed videos on the website. That really works. I recently came across a website while doing an online search, just watching that video saved me the trouble to better understand everything that site has to offer.
4. Make the website shareable. Use Twitter and FB extensively to share the content in those networks.
5. Add crisp presentations to the website.
6. Socially bookmark new content: Make sure that you add them to appropriate social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Reddit and Delicious. These popular sites can drive huge amounts of traffic to your website in a short period of time
7. Add a Facebook Like box to the website: Adding a Facebook Like box to your site adds acceleration to the idea of social proof.
Visitors can quickly see how many people have liked your business on
Facebook, get a sense of your level of commitment to social media.
8. Keep a lively feed in the website: If the framework of the website is fairly static, you can still keep it fresh by adding feeds from your blog, Facebook, Twitter and just about every social media platform that generates an RSS feed.
9. Use QR codes to drive traffic: People go berserk over QR codes these days. I recently saw at an IT exhibition in Dubai (GITEX Technology Week), several instances where people would just go up to a stand or booth, just use the QR code in their phones. (Well that was at an exhibition event, but I'm sure it could be done in different innovative ways).
10. Keep looking out for latest technologies and trends: Alot of new technologies and trends keep popping up. Its important to keep track of it and integrate it into a site.
Hope I have understood your Q and hope this helps.