En conflit avec mon associé, de quels recours puis-je disposer?

Mon associé (gérant) au sein de ma SARL souhaite mon départ et me propose de me racheter mes parts. Je n'ai pas accepté. Il me refuse toute participation à la gestion de la société. Quels sont mes droits ? Quels recours possibles ?

Opened by Anonymous , Oct 28, 2010.

Answer this question

No answer yet ...

If you are interested in the answer, follow (above) the conversation, we'll keep you informed as soon as an expert posted an answer.

Experts, be the first to answer! Your response will be placed first in everyone's feed.
You will also be awarded more than anyone who contributes to this thread after you...

Thank you for being reactive.