President, Document at Work (non profit)
ECM Solution Offering Manager@CSC ||| Chairman at the board of Document @ Work (non profit ECM professional association)
I'm focused on helping customers aligning their business goals and their information eco-system, through an integrated Information & Content Management, Collaborative Workplace strategy and architecture.
That also translates often in helping organizations setting up or improve their information's assets governance model, to monetize their information and translate it into competitive advantage, while ensuring "compliance".
My time is balanced between:
- Executive consulting / crisis management / program management missions
- Pre-sales/sales support on major deals or key accounts
- Definition of executive ECM strategy based on Lean 6Sigma & Mike 2.0.
Main achievements so far:
- Since 2000 as part of my teams, I helped (it's never a 1 person's story though!) increase the annual revenue of consulting services at Xerox from 600K€ to 4.4M€ with the same # of heads (our revenue almost doubled every 2 years) in a ECM practice.
- Making the assessment for acquiring an activity which proved profitable as from 1st fiscal year, drawing full ROI in < 3 years.
- Preparing (as MD) a local branch for being acquired as part of global acquisition plan : acquisition got through.
- Winning the biggest contract (7M€+) in ECM implementation at Fujitsu EMEA
- Winning 9 months later the biggest ECM sourcing contract ever (15M€) at E.C.
Since 2011, Chairman of "Document at Work", the local (BELUX) professional association for ECM/IM (ex-"BelAIIM").
- Last field assignments:
* Helping a major insurance organisation getting back control over its Information Management strategic program after 18 months with poor results. In 3 months, the promised results were in production. 6 new projects were initiated since.