CEO, beCause Global Consulting
Thought Leader Trustworthy Business Behavior • strategic action plans • stakeholder engagement • executive coaching • multi-sector partnerships
Named one of the top 100 Thought Leaders on Trustworthy Business Behavior, Hack is CEO of beCause Global Consulting and Executive-in-Residence Emerita at IMD Business School. She has advised Fortune 500 companies, heads of state and other global leaders or organizations on clarifying and achieving their goals. She has served as a non-executive director on for- and not-for profit boards, including as chair.
Services Hack and her company beCause Global Consulting provide for global clients include:
• design ambitious yet achievable strategic action plans
• formulate creative solutions to complex problems
• develop stakeholder engagement systems within and among organizations
• create multi-sector cross-border strategic alliances in an increasingly globalized world
• generate/sustain corporate social responsibility initiatives integrated with core business
• manage reputations in a socially-conscious society through substantive innovations
• advance politically sensitive negotiations by distilling insightful policy analysis
• institute organizational and governance structures to achieve these and other goals
She has accepted numerous awards including International Outstanding Achievement, Woman of the Year, and Inspiration Award for Lifetime Achievement at Säid Business School Oxford University. She has advanced degrees from Harvard University and The New School. She’s created and taught graduated courses at NYU and other universities.
Hack has been a keynote speaker at myriad conferences globally. She’s had articles written about or published by her including in The Financial Times, Forbes, Huffington Post, ReWiring Business, The New York Times and UN Chronicle. She’s appeared extensively on television, radio, Internet and is on an international on-line database of women experts, SheSource.
At IMD, ranked top in executive education globally by The Financial Times, Forbes and The Economist, Hack leads sessions, conducts one-on-one intensives with senior executives and facilitates deep dives for business groups. She also distilled her internationally recognized pioneering work on Strategic Relational Engagement (SRE™) into teachable lessons about improving stakeholder engagement within and among organizations and sectors to increase productivity, profitability and sustainability.
Blog : blog.beCause.net