Oil&Gas Geosciences Expert, Teaching, Business Development, HR
Explorationist with a proven track record.
17 years working abroad (Canada, Indonesia, Argentina, Scotland, USA and Kuwait).
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Management of Total Exploration budget (growing from 250M$ to 1.5 B$) for a 10 year (1993-2002) period achieving a 1$/boe discovery cost target. Management of the exploration divisions of all non-staffed subsidiaries.
- Major contribution to the selection of Total as the foreign partner in the future Kuwaiti-Chinese Refinery project in South China (Zhiangzhiang - a 10 B$ investment). MOU signed on the 13th of march 2012 between KPC and Total. Ongoing negociations.
- Reorganisation and revitalization of the Geosciences Technology Division (2002-2006), a 430 people organisation.
- Corporate Chief Geophysicist: Management of the Geophysics Discipline for 8 years (career management, hiring new geophysicists, training orientations, research program validation) from 1998 to 2006.
- Rebuilding of Total E&P Strategy in the North Sea in 2006/2009 leading among others to the Laggan-Tormore and Hild (renamed Martin Linge) discoveries and developments and a more intense and successful exploration West of Shetlands.
- Development and implementation of many HR management methods (1998-2006) and Participation in the E&P Diversity Committee (2006-2009).
104 Contribution (last : Mar 16, 2017) 154 follower
147 Contribution (last : Apr 3) 310 follower
118 Contribution (last : Sep 26, 2016) 196 follower
L'état actuel des connaissances et de maîtrise des techniques d'extractions permet-il de tenter l’expérience? Ou le risque est-il trop grand ?Cette ressource est-elle, d'un bout à l'autre de son cycle d'exploitation, moins polluante que le pé...